Welcome to Cloud Bookkeeping Solutions. These three words are more than a name, it’s what we do. We are all about providing exceptional bookkeeping solutions using cloud accounting options to provide business owners with efficient and effective backend services, so you can proficiently manage and focus on the front end of your business. We love using programs (like Xero) which cuts back on processing time, automates the backend, allowing clients to access real time data with the click of a button.
Whilst myself, Kate Beresford, Founder and Director has been bookkeeping 17 years – with my team, we have accumulated experience of over 50 years, we are not stuck in the past. We value and utilise technology and software advancements, which help YOUR business save money, make money and be more efficient and effective. We can assist with:
- Day to day data entry
- BAS & IAS Preparation and Lodgement
- Monthly/ quarterly file ‘health checks’ and reviews
- Debt collection (wouldn’t it be nice to have someone chase your money and get your paid!)
- Bill payments
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Year-end work (journals, rolling etc)
- TPAR (Taxable Payments Annual Reporting for the Building & Construction industry)
- LEAP data entry and trust account reconciliations
- Training in Xero, MYOB & QBO
- Training in Receipt Bank
- Payroll – processing, Empdupes, staff setups, WorkCover declarations, Superannuation; everything around payroll.
- Phone and email support and accountant liaison.
- Bookkeeping fixes, troubleshooting, training, backlog, rescue work and catch up.
- Casual consulting and assistance as required.
- File setups in Xero, MYOB or QBO, including conversions.
To learn more about these services, click here
How much, or how little we do is up to you. Our services are flexible and based around your needs and wants.
All bookkeepers are not the same; our point of difference is that we:
- Have a strong care factor; we value and appreciate our clients and care about the work we do.
- Know our ‘stuff’ … with over 50 years of accumulated experience we bring skill, expertness and solid knowledge to the table. Also being licensed, legal and insured means that you have peace of mind; you’re getting a professional bookkeeping service.
- Specialise in trade services, we in fact have experience in: Construction, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Health and Fitness, Financial Services, Auto Electrics, Hospitality, Property Management, Child Care, Dental – to name a few.
- Use a range of accounting programs, with particular skill in Xero and MYOB.
- Work with a range of other linked business programs, including Receipt Bank – plus quite a few others.
- Focus on value for money; we’re not working on your file for a long time, but rather, using our experience and knowledge, get in, get the job done and then move onto the next client. We utilise all the latest in technology and software to ensure our time is most effectively used; saving YOU the client, money.
- Save you time. It’s not just about the time in bookkeeping that we save you, but the systems, processes and practices we put in place to help you become more efficient in your business. Using cloud bookkeeping means more automation in a number of ways. For example, imagine you’ve just provided a service. Instead of going home after a long day and then having to hit invoicing … and then do battle to get paid – there is a smarter way to do business. We setup you up so that you can invoice off a tablet, iPad or laptop and even take payment on the spot – before you even got back in your vehicle. No late night (or weekend) bookwork and no chasing money from debtors! Simple, streamline and efficient. We will show you why (and how) to make the very most of cloud computing; giving your business that competitive edge over your competitors.
- Know our clients (and their accountants) love us – but don’t just take our word for it – visit our TESTIMONIALS
Please feel free to call me directly on 0402 327 657 or contact us